- Do Littl' Juey cutting heads fit all bent shaft machines?
- They fit 99% of all petrol bent trimmers and most top end mounted (motor at the top of the machine) electric machines.
- Does the Littl' Juey Electric Head fit all electric models?
Littl' Juey Electric Head only fits the Littl' Juey Electric LJ650 Line
Trimmer and is sold mainly as a replacement head for this machine. The
Electric Head can only fit approx 10% of other electric models, i.e.
those models that are set up like a petrol one where the motor and
cutting head are at opposite ends of the shaft, and the bowl section is removable. If the bowl doesn't just lift off, check for a cir clip or
shake proof washer that is holding it on. This would indicate that the
bowl is removable.
- I have purchased the wrong head for my machine, what do I do?
can return the item for exchange to the place you purchased it along
with your receipt. A replacement head will then be exchanged for the
head you need for your machine.
- What is the difference between a Bent Shaft and Straight Shaft?
Bent Shaft line trimmer, by name sake, has a bent tubular shaft which
connects the handle and or top mounted motor with the base and cutting
head. The cutting rotation of Bent Shaft machines is clockwise, while
Straight shafts are generally anticlockwise. Because Littl' Juey uses a
simple thread design to attach to all line trimmers, it important that
you know what type of machine you have so you can select the appropriate
type of head.
- Are there any machines that are unusual?
some of the Stihl bent shafts are different.
The FS 51,52,56 & 57 need a straight shaft head. The FS36 and the FSE 45 needs to
be modified by us to accommodate the thicker shaft and larger hex nut.
If you have one of these simply specify the model number at time of
purchase. If you have already purchased the normal bent shaft head
simply contact us and we will arrange for you to return it to us and we
will send you the correct one.
- Do Littl' Juey Straight Shaft heads fit all straight shaft machines?
- Littl' Juey Straight Shaft heads fit 99% of all petrol straight shaft machines.
- How do you fit a Littl' Juey Straight Shaft head to a straight shaft machine?
your straight shaft machine is blade capable then you fit the Littl'
Juey head onto the machine the same way you fit a blade onto your
machine. Please note most straight shaft
machines have a left handed thread
- How do you fit a Littl' Juey Bent Shaft head to a bent shaft machine?
see the Product page on this website for more Photo's ,How to fit. Please note most bent shaft machines have a right
. For a full refund If the Littl Juey don't fit ?
There is a 14 day money guaranteed return from the day of purchase .